This product is used as the top coat for surfaces that have already been primed. It has excellent resistance to water and weather conditions and has good gloss and flexibility and is easily cleanable and repairable. Other features of this product are easy spraying, with the highest solid content.
Product Status: Available
· How to apply: Brush, air or non-air spray and rollers
· Surface: Primer (Epoxy Zinc-Rich Epoxy)
· Gelling time: (at 25 ° C) 5 hours
· Dry film thickness: 50 microns
· Type of hardening: Solvent sublimation and chemical reaction between two resin and hardener components
Adequate ventilation is recommended to have conditioned air and using filtered face mask.
Wear non-impervious disposable gloves for hand protection.
Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes
Scope of application:
Industrial, steel, pipes, exterior concrete of home, external parts of tankers in oil refineries, chemical facilities and plants, power plants
Appearance: Highly Glossy and semi Glossy
Color: As ordered
Density: (at 25 ° C) 1.27 grams per cubic meter
Solid content: 65.5%
Weight mixing ratio: A = 80 and B = 20
Ready to touch: (at 25 ° C) 5 hours (next layers after 24 hours)
Complete drying: 76 hours
Storage conditions: (In cool and dry environment above 25 ° C) Up to 12 months