How to preserve painted surface
If you take care of your painted home, there will be source of pride and joy for you. Through some easy instruction protect your home wall.
- Clean the walls. Clean stain with soft cloth soaked in cleanser solution.
- Check wear and tear, fix cracks from time to time.
- Hot sun lessens gloss of door and windows. Apply fresh coat when needed.
- Check the outside plumbing leakage. Ensure there are no internal looking pipes to avoid moist exteriors, which in turn promoted algal growth.
- Never drag furniture along the interior walls as it results in damaged paint and putty layer.
- Difficult-to-remove stains, clean stains as soon as possible, before dry up.