Electrostatic epoxy polyester powders are formulated based on the combination of hardener with resin polyester. These paints are cooked at a temperature of 180 ° C to 200 ° C. The product properties are smooth surface with good adhesion and gloss, resistant to chemical and mechanical factors and suitable for outdoor applications.
Product Status: Available
· How to use: With a special pistol with Corona and Tribebo method
· Surface preparation: The surface should be free from any dust, moisture, grease and oxide. Therefore, it is prepared by phosphate or solvent washing process.
· Baking conditions: Baking temperature (at 200 ° C) for 10-15 minutes
· Theoretical coating power: 10 m² / KG for 70-micron film thickness (depending on color) and each for effective colors 6-9m² / KG
· Coating thickness: 60-80 microns
Electronics devices, metal furniture, office & training equipment, heating & air conditioners, lighting industries
For outdoor environments
Resistant to UV and atmospheric factors
White, Black, colors
Smooth, leathery, metallic, sanding in desired glossary