|Air Drying Alkyd Paints||Application||Thinner Code||Take Free Time at 25°c||Drying Time at 25°c||Shelf life|
|Top coat||Spray||TPS – 620||Min. 2 Hours||Min. 8 Hours||Max. 15 months below 35°c|
|Primer||Spray & Scraper||TPS – 620||Min. 1 Hours||Min. 8 Hours||Max. 12 months below 35°c|
Automotive Alkyd Paint- Oil (1400)
Automotive alkyd paints (oil) are based on a medium oil alkyd resin. The properties of these paints are fast drying, flexible, good adhesion, good gloss and resistant to atmosphere. So these paints are suitable for industrial and metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
· Surface: The surface should be free from dust, moisture, grease and previous colors.
· How to apply: Brush, air or non-air spray and rollers
· Theoretical coating power: 10 m² /lit for 50-micron dry film thickness (depending on color)
· Coating thickness: 60-80 microns
· Thinner: 10-20% by weight
It is recommended to wear masks and glasses when working, and the environment to be well ventilated.
Wear non-impervious disposable gloves for hand protection.
Rinse with water if exposed to skin and eyes.
Color: White (Available in other colors)
Ready to touch: 2 hours
Deep drying time: 8 hours
Storage period: 18 monthes (under standard conditions)
Coarse particles: Max 10 micron
Product Status: Available